11 Ways Lunette Makes Traveling Nicer
Last month, I traveled with my niece to pipin' hot Arizona. When we entered the hotel room and unpacked our suitcases, I couldn't help but notice that a large percentage of her suitcase was crammed full of tampons, pads and mini-pads. Good thing she has me around. I filled her in on the good news. She could lighten her load and free up space for better things, like extra bikinis, flip flops and souvenirs - if only she had a Lunette.
There are many ways that Lunette can make your travel experiences much nicer. Here are a few:
- Frees up space in luggage. Worth repeating given luggage fees. The more you can fit in your carry-on bags, the better.
- One Lunette suits all flow needs. No need to bring various menstrual supplies to accommodate your flow as it evolves through your period. Tampons, back-up pads, overnight napkins, mini-pads as your period lightens - don't need 'em.
- Maintain privacy as you go through airport security. During airport inspections, no need to display your feminine care items to nearby passengers as TSS agents rifle through your belongings.
- Ensures discretion. Only one unassuming, pretty little satin bag to take up space in your purse or backpack. Nothing that screams, "I'M ON MY PERIOOOODD."
- No need to re-purchase supplies at your destination. This is especially important in some foreign countries where tampons are scarce or non-existent, such as the middle east, Asia or Africa.
- Durable. Ever find a beat-up tampon that has torn through its wrapper on the bottom of your purse? Pretty much a waste of product, not to mention awkward when someone else fumbles through your purse for a pen.
- Comfortable to wear in hot destinations. Unlike pads that can be stifling and damp, or wet stringed tampons.
- Perfect for backpacking or camping. Pack in one squishable Lunette -- no applicators or wrappers to pack out.
- Secure. No worries of leaking when you hit that spectacular beach or resort pool. No risk of a string revealing itself if you wear a revealing bikini.
- More capacity = Less fuss. How often do you have to change your tampon? You can double that time before you need to empty your Lunette. Because a Lunette holds twice as much as a super tampon, you can go twice as long before you need to empty it. That means more time for touring and playing without interuption.
- Lunette offers portable, compostable, disinfecting wipes for easy care on the road.
Want to take a Lunette on holiday with you? Lunette wants to help make your next trip easier!
Check our international retailers!